Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It Was All A Dream..

"Wakin up next to a beautiful girl
Step outside to say hello to my beautiful world
"

Summers coming up fast.. but..
I'll be in Taiwan for the majority of the break, good or bad?

Here are some pics from the past month:
colorful caps..

3 shots of 151, one for each future roommate
Nate & I ended up making jungle juice for everyone that night
They loved it.. we didn't dare touch it ;) shh

Robert & Kevin playing with their IPhones, Robert's bike is sickk
I'll be getting a bike pretty soon, how bout electric blue rims? hah

WARNING: EXPLICIT IMAGES CONTAINED IN NEXT SECTION
$2.50 at Wolly World for an apparatus with a handle
$10-30 for a good quality apparatus at a sex store
Which ones better? Oh.. you can blow bubbles with the $2.50 ones
This was next to a sushi buffet, funny how you only see guys in sex
shops but the majority of products are dildos.. makes you wonder..

Foood time!
Let's start off with some cooking:
This is how I make hash browns:
olive oil, jalapeno peppers, red potatos, salt & pepper = WIN

The hash browns accommodate my dinner, which is comprised of spinach salad, and an onion bagel w/ cream cheese and a poached egg (squeeze the onion bagels together for the yolk to erupt in the middle, its satisfying.. at least to a kid like me)

Now for some outsider food:
Every time I go to Tina's, I end up spending at least $9. Here's their carne asada gordita and their shrimp ceviche tostada. The place ain't that bad, it's their health standards I'm more concerned about.

Sushi [$20 All you can eat (quantity) vs $100 fresh & fancy (quality)]
Recently, I have been craving sushi in Riverside and also it was my mother's bday (Happy Bday mom!) So, I ate tons of sushi in two places, can you tell which ones the all you can eat and which ones the expensive version?

Baked Oysters on top a bed of salt: Quality

Baked Muscles w/ tons of cream to fill you up: Quantity

Fried Calamari & Mixed Tempura: Quantity

Fried Calamari w/ slice of lemon: Quality

Some handrolls w/ sushi (tons of rice): Quantity

Yellowtail w/ Ponzu'd Jalapenos: Quality

Dynamite & Hawaiian roll: Quantity

Chilean Seabass: Quality

Tuna & Scallop: Quantity

......: Quantity

Green Tea (additional $3 for a pot): Quantity

Combination sashimi: Quality

Mother's bday icecream =)

And.. that's it!

The tea that keeps me awake & refreshed

LMFAO - YES

No comments:

Post a Comment