Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cobb Douglas, Slutsky, Hicks, Engel Curves..

quiet, nice neighborhood back at home..


!@#$%^& THE ECON 102A MIDTERM

STUDY STUDY STUDY (at Shirly's)

Anyways, I'm done with econ till the next midterm. Honestly, it wasn't that complicated. She didn't put anything she emphasized on the test though, so it was pretty stupid. I failed on a question (Engels) but hopefully I did alright on the rest. Everyone was trippin out about how hard it was.. and alot of girls cried. WHY? Remember that everything happens for a reason, just do better next time.

Ok.. so time for pics

Roomie (one with a heart on his head, I slapped it on him) and Nate being gay together.

CHEAP UGLY KICKS

Converse, Poorman Excusions

Converse, Simple Chucks with ugly stitching

FOOD!

Salt & Pepper Popcorn Chicken - Ten Ren's

Carne Asada Torta - Los Jilbertos

Carne Asada Burrito - Los Jilbertos

OH OH OH!

She's a cute bunny =)

but I still love Tegra more cuz she's so much cuter huh?


MY BLOG HAS BEEN BORING AS SHIT.. I will make it more amusing once I get the time!

- Creative Writing Quiz Wednesday
- Psych Midterm Friday
- Accounting Midterm Tuesday

Song of the Day: Infernal Affairs II - Homie, Watch it if you haven't yet. Warning: Song may not be your style at all

No comments:

Post a Comment