Thursday, January 22, 2009

WHAT A HECTIC WEEK!

Such a beautiful place, CALI LOVE

so if you didn't already know, I have 3 roommates; a Mexican and 2 white boys. Ones alright, the other a bit creepish (talking about the white boys of course, I'm close with the Mexican). The two white boys are outside drinking and singing, and once again I can't sleep. So, this is gonna be a massive update..

I had a dream I was at Costco with Kevin and Francis.. I ended up looking at blueberry muffins and then I woke up, awkward. But it just goes to show that dreams are really random and about anything in your life, even if you don't think it means much. Oh and isn't it amazing how dreams are so unrealistic but yet.. so realistic that you don't notice you're in a dream sometimes? if that makes sense.

Anyways, I haven't been sleeping well this whole week. Out of 5 days, I think I only got about 5 hours of sleep total (an hour a day). Ah, I'm tired of writing. I'll post a bunch of pictures up you kiddos.


RECYCLE DAY!

prices of recycling, we had 10 bags of recycles (aluminum, plastics, glass), Guess how much we got? I'll reveal at the last picture ^^

Sorting out and uncapping the bottles. Here are two of my three roomies, David & Michael.

So, after 30 minutes of sorting and 10 minutes of waiting in line, we earned $8.67. Great, 2 dollars a person.


GHETTO LAUNDRY! (done right after recycling, we were being efficient this day)

*PICTURE DELETED*

Me just sorting out laundry and pausing real quick for the camera. Taken by David.

I have a confession, I've never been to a coin laundry before. People here were nice though, real nice.

And.. here's David doing his laundry. Right after we went to explore the plaza for donuts and an Indian market. Homework & studying was done at the laundry place after exploring, we're good kids.


FINALLY.. FOOD!

Homemade Rubio's Fish Tacos (10x better); just ask for sauce on the side

Blueberry Donut! Honestly, I've never tried a blueberry flavored donut, it was awesome (Freshh Donuts). Got this right after David and I put our laundry in the machines.

Indian sweets! Supposedly the one on the right tastes like caramel w/ cream. This was after we finished the donuts.

Woah! I've never seen this before. It's an organic eggplant. The ones you see in the store are beefed up with all sorts of chemicals. Think about it, that's where the name comes from "egg"plant.

A quesadilla I made at 4 in the morning.. I was starving. 3 different deli meats grilled, Monterrey jack cheese, a ton of grilled onions, and grilled jalapenos.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! YEAR OF THE OX, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMS!



Song of the Day: Armin Van Buuren - ANYTHING BY AVB!



Till next time,
UP

No comments:

Post a Comment